Posted January 10, 2024
Event Coordinator – NFM+Dymun
NFM+Dymun Event Coordinators are thoughtful yet quick decision makers who oversee brand activations for NFM+Dymun clients, utilizing a high degree of attention to detail and exceptional project coordination skills. The Event Coordinator isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to make sure every detail executes as promised, from start to finish. The Event Coordinator needs to be able to think strategically, make wise decisions, be flexible and resourceful, respond quickly to last minute changes and help solve issues with minimal disruption to the client and guest experience. This position requires the ability to effectively manage a variety of work, a passion for the fast-paced environment of event execution, and eagerness to learn and be part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate multiple aspects of events and activation executions including pre-event timelines, vendor identification & management, logistics, production needs, shipments, etc
- Draft and maintain event documents including run of shows, timelines, contact sheets, site maps, etc
- Agency liaison at events and activations, representing and upholding agency standards when interacting with the client, the public and vendors
- Event and activation hands-on setup, executional accountability and tear-down
- Identify, schedule and coordinate on-site participation of local dignitaries, high profile individuals and temporary staffing including laborers and brand ambassadors
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand project strategy and goals
- Demonstrate flexibility and adjust schedules, set-up, staffing and event plans on short or no notice
- Communicate with Account Service team and on-site client contact(s) during event
- Develop and provide timely event recaps with best in-class metrics to internal stakeholders
- Proactively collaborate with the Events Management and Creative Teams to bring fresh thinking to events and activations approach
- Updating budgets, track spending, and process payments
- Regularly organize and update inventory of NFM+Dymun’s Events and Promotional Storage area
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Event Marketing, Communications or a related field from an institution accredited by the U.S. Department of Education
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience (retail or service industry management experience preferred, consumer event experience a plus)
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel (2 days/month on average) and occasionally work outside of normal business
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable, insured vehicle
- History of working with multiple internal and external resources to accomplish proven results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and social media channels
May have to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Interested? Please submit your resume here
Posted January 10, 2024
Event Producer – NFM+Dymun
The Event Producer is responsible for the hands-on planning and execution of all aspects of events for NFM+Dymun clients (retail focused), involving travel an average of 2-3 days/month in the Northeast and Pittsburgh regions.
The Event Producer works closely with the agency’s Account Manager(s) and client stakeholders to understand their vision and needs for every project. The Event Producer identifies and leads discussions with the appropriate internal and external resources to build and implement the event strategy and execution plan on behalf of NFM+Dymun clients.
We’re looking for flexible, reliable candidates who take pride and ownership in their work. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who’s comfortable thinking creatively to build processes and solutions to varying client challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, collaborates, and leads discussions with appropriate external project
- Identifies each activation’s unique need for, and provides direction on, SOPs, run of shows, timelines, and other organizational tools.
- Identifies opportunities to profitably grow projects beyond their original scope
- Identifies activation needs for pre and post event touch points (including calls, meetings, walk throughs, formal recaps, etc).
- Takes ownership of all aspects of event execution including vendor management, logistics, production, shipments, etc. (including internal delegation of responsibility).
- Ensures client expectations are understood, recorded and circulated to necessary
- Collaborates with internal team to develop strategy, and clearly communicate
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to determine project
- Identifies need for event décor, signage and
- Provides input, direction and management on event décor, signage and
- Identifies need for event support including A/V, catering, venues, entertainment, etc
- Provides input, direction and management on above event support
- Takes ownership of budgeting, tracking and reconciliation using agency tools and software
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Preferred 3 years of experience in event coordination
- Strong project management skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with social media a plus
May have to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Interested? Please submit your resume here
Posted January 2, 2024
Editor – Untitled Content
Untitled Content seeks a creative, multi-disciplinary, and ambitious Senior Editor who is passionate about storytelling and craves the opportunity to express themselves while working with a dynamic team producing great, impactful work. The Senior Editor shapes all manner of videos for established and emerging platforms, including commercial, documentary, scripted, and reality. The ideal candidate is immersed in, and in love with, the process of sharing stories through understanding of video editing techniques, and comes with a working knowledge of how to create top-notch, narrative content.
• Shaping the content, the storylines, and the final products on high profile creative projects.
• Working alongside producers, shooters, editors, and animators to create entertaining, shareable, and exciting short-to-mid-form content.
• Collaborating with producers and clients, to discuss changes, ideation, feedback, and timelines.
• Editing tasks in Adobe Premier Pro, such as transcoding, organizing, and syncing footage, editing short-form shows, exporting sequences, addressing notes, and changes within an edit.
• Providing graphic design assistance including, but not limited to, motion graphics, .gifs, etc.
• Managing data within a project, as well as the organization among all active projects.
• Compressing and encoding video and audio files for a variety of delivery specs.
• Ingesting cards and logging footage.
• Organizing company archives and project related elements.
• 3-5 years of relevant editing experience at a post-production company or equivalent.
• Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe CC, and color correction are a plus.
• Exceptional communication, creative, and organizational skills.
• Embraces the reality of video deadlines.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
• Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
• A positive, self-motivated person who can take direction and work within a team.
• An understanding of recent and emerging digital campaign delivery processes (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and broadcast delivery standards.
Salary and classification:
Annual compensation packages includes paid vacation and 401K plan.
Untitled Content is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
About Untitled Content:
Untitled Content is a team of creators who collaborate with clients to share their story in the most engaging way possible. Let’s make something together.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Pittsburgh, PA 15212: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Please send a resume and link to an online portfolio to Dax. Reference “Senior Editor” in subject line.
No phone calls, please.
Posted December 8, 2023
Client Manager, Experiences- Deeplocal
The Client Manager at Deeplocal grows client relationships through transparent, honest communication and a clear understanding of what’s important to clients and their work. This role is the key driver for managing brand relationships and guiding the Experiences team to deliver strategic, on brand creative concepts and interactive experiences. This role reports to Deeplocal’s Creative Services Director and is based in Pittsburgh, PA.
The ideal candidate for this position wants to be a critical part of the team—by both empowering a multidisciplinary team to do brilliant work and by personally contributing and driving creative concepts and decisions. You will build trust both externally and with our internal teams by being a strong communicator who can proactively manage a range of tasks with increasing independence and sound judgment.
This is also an opportunity to work on high-profile accounts. You will become an expert in the client’s business, with strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and the technology we use to bring brands to life. You will be a champion of Deeplocal’s creative work and have an unshakable “can do” attitude. We’re looking for someone who can bring energy and enthusiasm to client meetings, and create authentic bonds that lead to more business. You will build the trust and respect that can withstand healthy discussion, and are not afraid to push back on clients when their requests are not in scope.
- Build and maintain successful client relationships by ensuring client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner. Be your client’s spokesperson, tell their story and communicate their business challenges to internal teams.
- Communicate clearly with clients on a daily basis to ensure clients understand the overarching project plan, budget, schedule, scope and status. Represent the client and exercise sound judgment at key internal and client reviews to ensure high standard strategic and creative outputs.
- Work between clients, designers, and engineering teams to ensure clear communication of project requirements. Take notes during client meetings, send recaps and next steps to the team afterward.
- Act as the go-to person for issues and questions related to contract terms and billing.
- Find new opportunities within existing brand clients. Cultivate relationships with new teams, and expand the relationships we have with current client teams. Spot opportunities for your client where others may see adversity.
- Work with the creative lead/team to draft creative briefs ensuring that client strategic goals, positioning, and brand voice are represented.
- Have a basic understanding of scoping requirements and the ability to recognize scope changes and elevate to senior team members as needed. Review project documents with attention to detail to ensure accuracy and clarity.
- Help the team deliver a project that is on time and within budget. You should be on top of costs, timelines, and progress to ensure we are on track to meet client expectations, and raise a flag early if we are not.
- Set project expectations and advocate for excellence in the places that matter.
- Be tapped into culture and stay updated on emerging trends and technologies.
- Contribute to the development and presentation of new business pitches/projects as needed. Research clients’ brands and objectives and develop insights to support creative ideation.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field, and/or 2-4 years working in a related role, ideally client-facing.
- Customer-first mindset, able to put client needs at the forefront of your attention.
- Clear, proactive communicator, anticipating needs and solving problems with a smile.
- Prior track record of growing and retaining accounts – both from a revenue and “human” perspective.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with clients independently and with confidence.
- Technically minded, able to understand complex concepts and explain them to others with varying levels of technical proficiency.
- A communication and problem-solving style that is optimistic, authentic, collaborative, open and responsive.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and find creative solutions to roadblocks under pressure.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and operate autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- An interest in technology, design, and marketing trends, and how they can affect what we pitch to clients. A passion and love for brand thinking, creativity, and the experiential industry.
- Solid commercial and financial acumen, with the ability to see the big picture.
- Empathetic, able to put yourself in a customer’s shoes to frame needs and respond to inquiries in a way that builds trust and confidence in Deeplocal.
- Active Listener, building rapport with customers by showing that you genuinely care about their success and understand their way of thinking.
- Embrace tight deadlines and keep composure when times get tough or priorities conflict.
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as HubSpot is not required, but would be a plus.
This is a Pittsburgh based position with hybrid flexibility – Expected to be in-studio 2-3 days per week.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, innovation studio based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 100+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients.
From creating a mind-controlled bike that allowed riders to shift with their thoughts, to building a robotic pitching machine that allowed a child to throw out the first pitch at a baseball game from thousands of miles away, to a single button that dims the lights, orders food, silencers your phone and puts on your favorite show, to a machine that graffitied tweets on the roads of the Tour de France, our projects are wide-ranging and unique.
Deeplocal has been behind some of advertising’s most talked about campaigns: the Netflix Switch, Google Photos Pay With A Photo, Google Fiber Nick’s First Pitch, and the Nike Chalkbot. Deeplocal’s current clients include Google, Nike, and Nest.
Deeplocal’s studio is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Sharpsburg, PA—just outside of Pittsburgh and within a few minutes of Lawrenceville. All team members at Deeplocal contribute and participate in work for our amazing roster of clients.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania for the past four years and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create and inspire.
Our Core Values
Deeplocal is committed to maintaining the company’s core values and culture as the company grows. Employees should exhibit the following Deeplocal core values:
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Flexible working style, including work from home
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Wellness, Technology and Professional Development subsidies
- Community service flex time
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity?! Apply today!
Posted December 1, 2023
Director of Strategic Communications – Information Networking Institute (INI) – Carnegie Mellon University
The Information Networking Institute (INI) provides technical, interdisciplinary master’s degree programs in information networking, security, mobility and AI. With extraordinary agility, the INI has navigated the changing landscape of technology from wired communications in the 1980s to wireless, mobile and Internet of Things in today’s world. What began as a small fledgling program has evolved over the past three decades to become an integral part of Carnegie Mellon’s College of Engineering and home to over 300 students each year from across the world.
The INI cultivates an inclusive culture that is welcoming, encouraging, and inspiring for our students, faculty, staff and alumni across all program locations: Pittsburgh and Silicon Valley. Our people are our core strength ¬– the fabric of the INI.
We are seeking an experienced writer, editor, and leader to join our team as a Director of Strategic Communications. This is an exciting opportunity if you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment and excel at leading, planning, and executing. In this role, you will lead the efforts in supporting the INI Director’s Office with departmental and business communications and media relations. You will review and edit communications efforts related to grant proposal and report writing, and demonstrate the ability to think strategically.
Reporting to the INI Senior Director of Strategic Operations with a direct line to the Director of the Information Networking Institute (INI), this position is instrumental in the planning and implementation of all strategic communication initiatives within INI. We are looking for someone who is an excellent, versatile writer and editor with strong leadership skills and the ability to think creatively. You should be flexible and adaptive, demonstrating a willingness to complete both routine and high-profile tasks with enthusiasm and energy.
Leads, develops and implements strategic communication, executive positioning and strategic message development at the organizational level.
Manages high-level/executive projects and all communications needs for the INI including communication materials development and communications plans implementation.
Establishes communication policies or procedures.
Assesses INI’s communication needs and objectives. Works with senior management to develop and approve a comprehensive communication plan.
Leads the INI Communications team and supervises communications staff.
Provides editorial oversight, quality control and review of all internal and external communications, including the INI annual magazine, The Network.
Manages media relations and press outreach efforts. Assesses effectiveness of communications campaigns.
Solicits feedback from stakeholders and identifies areas for improvement. Incorporates improvements into future communications plans. Determines needs, materials and implementation of communications including medium for delivery and technical resources. Acts as a project manager to oversee work and ensure objectives are met.
Leads departmental grant report and proposal writing
Oversees vendors involved in the production and delivery of communications.
Advises the Director of INI on communications projects and initiatives and recommends new practices and projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Professional Writing, Technical Writing, Communications or equivalent discipline required; Master’s degree preferred
At least 5-8 years of relevant Communications experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience from which comparable knowledge is demonstrated
Excellent oral and written communication skills, relationship building and project management skills
Strategic thinking and implementation.
Successful Background Check
Flexibility, excellence, and passion are vital qualities within CMU’s Information Networking Institute. Inclusion, collaboration and cultural sensitivity are valued competencies at CMU. Therefore, we are in search of a team member who is able to effectively interact with a varied population of internal and external partners at a high level of integrity. We are looking for someone who shares our values and who will support the mission of the university through their work.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity?! Apply today!
Posted November 7, 2023
Freelance Graphic Designer – AlphaGraphics in the Cultural District
We are seeking talented freelance graphic designers who embody the following qualities to elevate our creative team. Designers should be quality-focused, motivated, and reliable with the ability to work seamlessly within a team. Our ideal candidates will be fast-working, ego-free designers who can effectively mimic or adhere to our various clients’ brand requirements while still creating visually effective digital and print materials. He/she will have a strong portfolio of successful design work, a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, and comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and related design software.
Freelance Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities
Engage directly with Art Director during project briefs to ensure a unified, client-centered approach to visual solutions.
Work within various clients’ brand and style guidelines to deliver visual solutions that support larger client goals.
Create specialized assets for use in digital, print, or signage.
Version out approved design concepts as needed.
Perform creatively within client-driven deadlines, paying acute attention to project guidelines.
Detail-oriented, when making edits quickly and efficiently.
Communicate clearly and effectively with Art Director.
Freelance Graphic Designer Requirements and Qualifications
Degree in Graphic or Web Design or related field required.
3+ years of Professional Graphic / Web Design experience.
Extensive portfolio of successful design work, especially within an agency context.
Comprehensive knowledge of design software, including Adobe Creative Suite.
Superior visual skills such as typography, layout and illustration.
Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted August 17, 2023
Digital Account Manager – Fifth Influence
What is Fifth Influence about?
Advocating new, forward-looking business & societal ideas is hard. We produce emotive & performance-driven social media and digital campaigns & experiences for progressive brands, organizations, and issue advocacy groups. We help our clients compete in an era of “communication Darwinism” where eyeballs need to be won via six-second ads thumbed-through in a newsfeed on a 5-inch screen. We’re fanatical about what we do for clients and we seek team members that share our passion.
What is the purpose of a digital account manager at Fifth Influence?
The purpose of the digital account manager is to actively operate integrated digital marketing programs for Fifth Influence clients. Programs include owned, paid, and earned elements and can encompass websites, social presence, SEO & SEM, paid social and digital media efforts, email marketing, and other digital marketing tactics.
What are the key responsibilities?
You will be a member of a team that creates and manages digital marketing programs for a group of agency clients. Responsibilities vary, but a third to half of your work will focus on owned and paid social media efforts. This includes developing, managing, and publishing editorial calendars, monitoring social presence and responding accordingly, and paid campaign set-up, build, launch, monitoring, optimization, and reporting across platforms and tools all according to structured operating procedures. Other responsibilities will likely include, but not be limited to, managing and reporting on paid search programs, project managing and contributing to website builds and conducting content updates, and developing and managing email marketing programs. Your individual passions will also be tapped in these efforts. In working on these digital marketing programs, you will regularly communicate with clients, partner agencies, teams at Google & social media platforms, and vendors and freelancers. Additionally, you will assist Fifth Influence digital strategists on program strategy evolution based on your day-to-day command of existing efforts.
Interested? Send your resume here.
Posted August 10, 2023
Graphic Designer – Astrobotic Technology, Inc.
Astrobotic Technology, Inc. is a space robotics company that seeks to make space accessible to the world. The company’s suite of lunar landers delivers payloads to the Moon for companies, governments, universities, non-profits, and individuals. The company is also developing advanced space robotics capabilities such as terrain relative navigation, mobile robotics for lunar surface operations, and reliable computing systems for mission-critical applications. Originally spun out of Carnegie Mellon University in 2007, Astrobotic is pioneering affordable planetary access that promises to spark a new era of exploration, science, tourism, resource utilization, and mining. Astrobotic’s headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with a second location in Mojave, California.
- Report directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications and work closely with the Director of Proposal Development and other team members within the Department of Business Development.
- Develop marketing and branding content, including logos, images, charts, diagrams, and documents for stakeholders, customers, and the general public.
- Effectively communicate visual information in digital formats for the web, social media, and email.
- Develop technical graphics, figures, and tables for company proposals to customers.
- Develop visually appealing company product sheets and presentations.
- Collaborate with technical department team members, such as engineering leads, to turn their ideas and concepts into polished, professional, and sophisticated graphics.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Astrobotic brand and company goals.
- Manage, organize, and own the workflow of visual asset production at the company.
- Produce 3D models and renders of company products.
- Assist in the capture, editing, and production of photography and videography.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Related degree (graphic design, visual communications, digital media, etc.) and at least two years of professional experience. More extensive experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong portfolio reflecting production experience in graphic design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to create original logos, icons, and graphics that are not derived exclusively from existing stock imagery.
- Some experience in photography, videography, and/or media production.
- A mastery of design principles and best practices.
- Careful attention to detail (in particular, typography, spacing, color, and scale).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Flexibility to work occasional nights and weekends to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- A team player who is able to comfortably collaborate with a wide range of teams and individuals across the company.
- An ongoing curiosity and desire to learn about new technology and information.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with modeling tools (e.g., Blender, SolidWorks, SolidWorks Visualize, etc.) is desirable, but not required.
- Experience working in Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects is desirable, but not required.
- A passion for space!
Salary Range: $55,000 – $70,000
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and the candidates professional experience. Base salary is just one component of Astrobotic’s competitive total rewards strategy.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Astrobotic Technology, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Interested? Apply here.
Posted July 19, 2023
Account Executive – MarketSpace Agency
Have you ever been told you’re a people-person? Not just a friendly, smile and nod type of people-person. But a, get-to-know-ya-well, follow-up-often, strengthen-every-relationship type of people-person. We love that type of people-person. We even have a special name for them… Account Executive.
If you enjoy – yes enjoy! – creating budget spreadsheets, developing timelines, writing creative briefs, and managing minute details, then we want to meet you. MarketSpace is looking for an Account Executive that can build strong foundations with our clients, and enjoys wrangling creative and developers for some outstanding results. Multiple hats are a must in this position, and your people-person skills will certainly be put to the test. Sound good? Check out the requirements below and drop us a resume.
Do You Have the Skills to Succeed?
- Maintaining and cultivating client relationships of assigned client accounts.
- Project planning, which includes timelines, creative briefs, project estimating, budget management, allocation, and reporting.
- Project invoicing, which includes reviewing of invoices, ensuring that all time and expenses are included.
- Opening new jobs and maintaining accurate records in the company’s time and project tracking system.
- Experience managing both traditional and digital marketing projects; B2C clients a must, B2B client experience a plus
- Managing vendor relationships related to projects — coordination between the MarketSpace team, clients, and third-party relationships.
- Managing client expectations and delivering on them.
- Managing client contacts, keeping records up to date.
- Scheduling, organizing, and facilitating client meetings and presentations, and offering sound strategic advice during these meetings.
- Managing workflow to ensure that all project deadlines are met.
- Being the liaison between the client on assigned accounts and the MarketSpace team on any given project.
- Staying up on the latest trends and understanding the products and services of each assigned account.
Do You Love These Benefits?
- Flexibility of full-time work from home
- Dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Work-to-live culture
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Closed week of Christmas
Can You Fulfill These Requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- 4-6 years experience as an assistant account executive or account executive in an agency or marketing firm environment
- Proven success with all forms of communications, including branding, creative, public relations, social media, and digital technologies
- Required software skills include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a team environment
- Experience in Macintosh environment
Sound right for you? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted July 7, 2023
Advertising Sales Representative – Pittsburgh City Paper
This role requires a sales and marketing-minded individual who desires an exciting opportunity to earn uncapped commissions and focus on connecting the local Pittsburgh business owners and organizations with marketing strategies including print, digital, events, sponsorships and social media advertising. This person desires to work with a supportive team base and has the passion to build the brand within the community. For more information about the position and to apply: https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh/Employment/Page.
Posted April 24, 2023
Event Coordinator – NFM+Dymun
A NFM+Dymun Event Coordinator is thoughtful yet quick decision maker who oversees brand activations for NFM+Dymun clients, utilizing a high degree of attention to detail and exceptional project coordination skills. The Event Coordinator isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to make sure every detail is executed as promised, from start to finish. The Event Coordinator needs to be able to think strategically, make wise decisions, be flexible and resourceful, respond quickly to last minute changes, and help solve issues with minimal disruption to the client and guest experience. This position requires the ability to effectively manage a variety of work, a passion for the fast-paced environment of event execution, and eagerness to learn and be part of a team.
Interested? Submit your resumes here.
Posted March 14, 2023
Marketing and Media Manager – The Children’s Institute
Careers at Our Amazing Place
The Children’s Institute seeks an energetic Marketing & Media Manager who can join our team of 300+ professionals across the organization to move our brand, digital efforts, and creative outreach forward.
Working in close collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Magic and as a key member of the organization’s Institutional Advancement team, the Marketing & Media Manager plays a key role in strategizing, developing, and executing marketing and communications efforts for The Children’s Institute.
Among the responsibilities in this fun and forward-looking position are: managing and implementing all organization-wide digital strategies including websites, social media channels, videos, blogs, and e-newsletters; developing engaging new content across each of these communication channels; developing and implementing marketing plans and budgets across multiple service lines; managing SEM and SEO opportunities; project managing the organization’s yearly Amazing Kids magazine; serving as primary liaison for external marketing partners, including digital and creative agencies; and maintaining proper clearances and compliance across all marketing materials.
If you’re looking for a fun and engaging opportunity to make a difference, then The Children’s Institute may be a great fit for you!
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field is required.
Experience: Required minimum experience of 5-7 years in marketing and communications. Demonstrated success in marketing, advertising, public relations, digital media, social media, project management, analytics, and reporting. Experience with content management systems (CMS) and HubSpot and/or other customer relationship management (CRM) systems and automation. Candidate must be savvy with social media platforms, trends, and related scheduling and creative tools (i.e. Canva). Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Additional requirements: Ability and means to travel to external appointments and events on a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, as appropriate.
Please note, this position is currently hybrid, including both remote and on-site work, until further notice.
Act 73 FBI*Act 34 Criminal Clearance*Act 33 Child Abuse Clearance required
We’re proud to offer generous benefits to our team members. Regular full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
• Paid Time Off & Holidays
• 403b Plan-Retirement
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Wellness program
• Student Loan Refinancing Program
• Employee Recognition Events
• Tuition reimbursement
• Career development
The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We serve a diverse population of children and families, and we want our workforce to reflect that same diversity. We want all interested individuals to feel welcome in applying for a career at our amazing place – we can’t wait to meet you!
The Children’s Institute does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious creed, AIDS or HIV status, disability, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, union membership, or veteran/military status in employment.
Interested? Apply here.
Posted March 10, 2023
Agency Assistant – Docherty Agency
The Docherty Agency is a leading talent agency in the Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia regional market with national recognition in the fashion, film and advertising industries. Come and join our expanding team as we search for an Assistant Agent to work in our print and broadcasts departments. Our Agents are known for delivering dedicated service to a long list of clients and providing professional representation of top models and actors. The Docherty Agency is SAG-AFTRA franchised.
This is a fast-paced environment and we need someone who is detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to multi-task with a calm, professional manner. A good sense of humor is a plus as well as being a positive, reliable and all-around good person! The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who is not afraid to jump in where needed.
Duties include assisting in the scouting and developing new talent. Working with agents during the talent submission process, organizing auditions and photo submits, etc. Providing general administrative support to the agency. Other tasks as assigned.
NOTE: This job is remote with occasional in-person work days, candidates who are based in or have ties to the Pittsburgh, Ohio and WV regions are preferred. Most important, however, is a hard-working, team player who is able and willing to learn and complete tasks with enthusiasm.
· Prior office experience, in person or virtual
· A good communicator with professional phone, email, text etiquette
· MAC OS X based, proficient in Word, Excel and knowledge of Photoshop
· Able to maintain client/talent data, scheduling and submissions
· Able to prioritize work, be well-organized, not afraid to ask questions and confirm details
· Design and Photographic Experience
· Fashion/Advertising/Production background
· Social Media Knowledge
· Social Media Influencer Knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Fashion, Film, Business Administration—or related Media field
· Experience in Film, TV, Commercials and/or Print with an understanding of Photography, Videography and Editing
· Knowledge of Syngency software, a plus
Start Date: Spring 2023
Compensation: Starting at $35k/annually plus opportunity to participate in employee bonus program
Please send resumes to Jared Pascoe.
Posted January 30, 2023
Account Executive – Pipitone
We are seeking a self-motivated, highly driven Account Executive who will be able to support the implementation of strategic marketing activities for a variety of clients. Other responsibilities include:
· Coordinating client projects from beginning to end. Assisting with generating creative briefs, developing accurate estimates and timelines, conducting project kickoffs, coordinating client calls and internal meetings, and updating status reports.
· Coordinating client media efforts, to include managing the workflow of the content of monthly media placements to publishers; reviewing proofs and approving/making changes as needed.
· Ensuring comprehensive and concise communication between internal and external Client teams in client calls and internal status meetings.
· Building relationships with a variety of client contacts
· Staying attune to general marketing trends and best practices.
· Supporting agency marketing and new business activities
· Managing client billing and other day to day administrative functions.
· Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or a related field.
· 3-5 years Marketing/Corporate communications, project management experience. Advertising Agency Experience preferred.
This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement.
Other benefits include:
· Flexible work hours and relaxed dress code
· Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance with generous company contribution
· 401(k) retirement plan with matching program
· Company supported life insurance
· Companywide profit sharing plan
· Comfortable modern office environment
· Company sponsored professional development program
· Free coffee, beverages, snacks and free parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Interested? Apply here.